24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
PBLT requires that clients provide a 24 hour cancellation notification if they cannot make the confirmed appointment.
Less then 24 Hour cancellation and/or a No Show will require a 50% payment penalty. Special circumstances will be taken into consideration.
I hereby authorize Perfectly Bare Laser Therapy trained, certified staff to perform light based hair reduction on me. I understand that this procedure works on the growing hairs (anagen) and not on dormant hairs. I understand that I will require several treatments to obtain a significant, long-term reduction of hair growth. I understand I may experience fewer, thinner, lighter, slower re-growth of hairs, temporary hair loss or permanent hair reduction. I understand that it is only effective on hair with color and does not treat white, grey, blond, or red hair. I understand that genetics, hormones, medication and hair color may interfere with hair loss and that I may not respond at all.
The procedure may result in the following adverse experiences or risks:
• DISCOMFORT/PAIN – Some discomfort and/or pain may be experienced during treatment.
• HYPOPIGMENTATION / HYPERPIGMENTATION: (Changes in skin Color): – During the healing process, there is a slight possibility
that the treated area may become either lighter (hypopigmentation) or darker (hyperpigmentation) in color compared to the surrounding
skin. This is usually temporary, but, on a rare occasion, it may be permanent.
• SUN EXPOSURE / TANNING BEDS / ARTIFICIAL TANNING - May increase risk of side effects and adverse events.
• If any of these occur, please call our office.
• SCARRING – Scarring is a rare occurrence, but it is possible. This can be further complicated if the skin surface is disrupted. To
minimize the chances of scarring, it is IMPORTANT that you follow all post-treatment instructions provided by your healthcare staff.
• PARADOXICAL HAIR GROWTH – Stimulation of terminal hair growth following photo-epilation. Can occur within or adjacent to treated area.
• EYE EXPOSURE – Protective eyewear (shields) will be provided to you during the treatment. Failure to wear eye shields during the
entire treatment may cause severe and permanent eye damage.
I acknowledge the following points have been discussed with me:
• Potential benefits of the proposed procedure, including the possibility that the procedure may not work for me
• Alternative treatments such as electrolysis, waxing, plucking and depilatories
• Reasonably anticipated health consequences if the procedure is not performed
• Possible complications/risks involved with the proposed procedure and subsequent healing period