1. Child Protection Policy (Click to review & sign). I have read and accepted the conditions of this policy.
2. Total Cost & Deposit. I have reviewed and understand the total cost per participant of $99.00 (5th grade and older). I understand that the initial deposit of $50.00 per person for 2021 is fully refundable through April 30, 2021.
3. Background Checks. I understand that the deadline for submitting verification that adults have been successfully screened is June 15. Furthermore, I understand that the process for background checks can take longer than one month to complete and will make this a priority to ensure the safety and well-being of all campers and participants.
4. Arrival/Departure Policy. I understand that JP requires all participants to arrive between 2:00-4:00pm on the first day of camp.
5. Required Transportation. The Jeremiah Project requires that each family bring a vehicle large enough to safely transport the number of people in the family unit. Vehicles must be large enough to carry several tools, a large chest cooler and water cooler to the work site each day. Families are responsible for all vehicle expenses, including fuel.
6. Required Adult Leadership. For our JP Family Camps, each family must have at least one parent or guardian present.
7. Cancellation Due to Unforseen Circumstances. Should the Jeremiah Project Work Camp be cancelled due to weather-related incidents, a government shutdown, acts of God, a pandemic, etc. all monies paid through January 31, 2021 will be refunded. After April 30, the initial deposit of $50.00 per person will become non-refundable.
I, (as the adult representing the family) have read, understood, and accept all of the Jeremiah Project policies and all other information contained in this registration.