2. To allow a representative of Onyx’s Legacy to visit the premise and ensure the terms of this agreement have been kept.
3. The animal will be provided with fresh food, water, dry shelter when outdoors, and daily exercise.
4. To be sure the animal wears the collar with I.d tag and rabies tag at all times.
5. To obey all applicable laws governing control and custody of the animal.
6. To foster the animal as a family companion only.
7. If fostering a dog, the dog is to never ride in the bed of a pickup truck, loose in a convertible, or remain in a vehicle when temperatures exceed 70 degrees.
8. If fostering a dog, the foster family agrees to provide a clean secure yard for the dog, if a yard is not available, foster agrees to leash walk the dog at all times.
9. Foster family agrees to bring their foster animal to veterinary appointments and adoption events, or allow for Onyx’s Legacy to make pick up arrangements if need be.
10. Foster Family understands that Onyx’s Legacy retains legal control of the animal and is not authorized to make any legal or medical decisions on his/her behalf.
11. Foster Family agrees to allow potential adopters that Onyx’s Legacy has approved to meet the foster dog at the family home OR at another reasonable location.
12. Foster Family agrees to facilitate meetings with prospective adopters and answer questions by potential adopters.
13. Foster Family agrees to respond to Onyx’s Legacy within twenty four hours concerning the animal and/or potential adopters.
14. Onyx’s legacy makes no guarantees or statements regarding the dog's age, breed, health, or temperament. While Onyx’s legacy has made every effort to provide accurate history and assessment of the dog, Onyx’s legacy is not able to guarantee the dog’s age, breed, medical