IMPORTANT TO READ AND SIGN
1. By clicking the submit button, I certify that the information in this application is correct and I have not omitted any information. I understand that falsification or omission of information may result in immediate dismissal.2. I understand and agree that in processing my employment application. The Company may request that an investigative consumer credit report be prepared, which may include information as to my character, general reputation, police records, personal characteristics, and mode of living. I may request that The Company disclose to me the nature and scope of the investigation requested by written request to the Human Resources Department within 10 days after I complete this application. I also understand and agree that The Company may check my criminal history at any time, either before or after I am employed.
3. Drug Testing: This company provides a Drug-Free workplace which must be followed through the course of employment. To gain employment with our company you will be required to take a pre-employment drug test. If you fail or refuse to take this test, you will not be considered for employment.4. I authorize the references and my prior employers listed above to provide my records, reason for leaving, and all other information they may have concerning me and I release all parties from liability or claims for damage whatsoever that may result therefrom.
5. I hereby understand and acknOwledge that unless otherwise required by applicable law, and employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that I may resign at any time and The Company may discharge me at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be charged by any written document or by conduct unless such charge is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
6. If hired, I agree and acknowledge that my employment can be terminated, with or without cause or notice, at any time by myself or The Company.
7. If hired, I agree to abide by and conform to the rules and regulations of The Company.
8. This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 45 days. I understand that if I wish to be considered for employment beyond this period, I should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
9. I understand that, if employed that in consideration of employment and continued employment, I agree that any and all disputes or controversies during the period of my employment including, but not limited to those resulting from discharge or layoff from employment, shall be submitted to binding arbitration, in accordance with the National Rules for the Resolution of Employment Disputes of the American Arbitration Association as amended and effective on January 1, 2001, and as may be amended subsequently, and that the arbitrator’s award, if any, shall be binding on both parties, and that judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator my be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The expense of the arbitration shall be borne among the parties to the arbitration as determined by the arbitrator or arbitrators; provided, that each party shall pay for and bear the cost of his or her own experts, evidence and legal counsel, and provided the employer shall bear the cost of the arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be considered in Naples, Florida.
I agree that any and all disputes between me and Naples Bay Resort shall be subject to binding arbitration, and disputes covered by this agreement shall include, but not limited to, all claims of wrongful discharge, as well as claims of discrimination on the basis of race, sex (including sex discrimination , sexual harassment, pregnancy discrimination, and sexual preference) religion, national origin, age and disability, regardless whether the cause of action is based on alleged violation(s) of state, local, federal, or common law. I understand and agree that any cause of action subject to arbitration shall be brought under the laws of the State of Florida, which laws shall govern all matters in dispute. I further understand that I may elect not to be bound by this arbitration provision by crossing it out in my hand and initialing it prior to or at the time of my execution of this employment application. To this extent I do not do so, however, I understand that all disputes between me and the Naples Bay Resort shall be settled through the arbitration process as described above.