1. I ACKNOWLEDGE THE ANSWERS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ME ARE TRUE AND ACCURATE.
2. STATEMENT OF ZERO PRIOR DAMAGE: I/we, hereby warrant that there have been no prior losses, accidents, incidents, unrepaired damage or any circumstances that may have occurred prior to the date that coverage first becomes effective with Anderson, such pre-existing condition would not be covered under this policy.
3. NO COVERAGE FOR NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR OR MAINTENANCE: I understand and acknowledge that there is no coverage provided under this policy for normal wear and tear and maintenance.
4. FRAUD NOTICE: I acknowledge that any person who knowingly and with intent to defraud any Insurance Company or another person files an application for insurance or statement of claim containing any materially false information, or conceals for the purpose of misleading information concerning any fact material thereto, may be committing a fraudulent insurance act, which may be a crime and may subject such person to criminal and civil penalties.
5. Payment of the annual premium and policy fee is fully earned and non-refundable should I cancel this coverage before the expiration of the initial annual coverage term.
6. COMMISSION AND ADMINSTRATIVE FEE DISCLOSURE: Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance Solutions, LLC receives a sales commission in the form of a fixed percentage of the premium and annual policy fee paid by me for costs associated with the issuance of my policy by Anderson.
7. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS : When you visit Anderson Musical Instrument Insurance website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, by posting notices on this site or through our support desk. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.