THINGS TO REMEMBER
- WE DO NOT CARRY MEDICAID VACCINES AT OUR OFFICE.
- You must print out and bring the completed Flu Shot Form for each child to the clinic. Please complete the top portion. The parent signature will be done at the clinic.
- Parents must complete a COVID Screening Form for the household on the morning of the clinic. Please print, complete and bring with you.
- If you are unable to print the forms at home, please call our office to arrange to pick up blank forms BEFORE THE CLINIC DAY.
- IF ANYONE IN THE HOME IS HAVING COVID SYMPTOMS OR FEVER OR IF FORMS ARE NOT COMPLETED, YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY.
- The clinics are for FLU SHOTS only. No nasal spray will be given at clinics.
- Patients with egg allergy MAY NOT participate in drive-thru/curbside flu clinics. Please call for an in-office appointment or to discuss it with our staff.
- All parents & children participating in the Flu Clinic MUST be wearing a mask.
- On the day of the clinic, if you have a "curbside" appointment - please seat your child in the car so they are accessible from outside the vehicle. Your child may remain in their car seat. Please dress appropriately to allow access to your child's arm (patients age 4 and older) or leg (patients age under 4).