TERMS-RULES-REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF EVENT RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. All decorations must be approved by Post #79 managers before being put in place. The use of nails, pins, confetti, rice, glitter, snow, unwrapped pieces of candy and/or cotton candy is prohibited.
2. All signs and/or balloons put in place to direct guest to the event at Post #79 must be removed immediately following the end of the vent. Failure to remove all items will results in the loss of the security deposit and/or the cost of the Town of Natick to remove them.
3. Access is limited to the vent area rented only. Admission to the members area or other areas of the Post #79 property is prohibited.
4. Entertainment/music is subject to the approval and monitoring by Post #79 managers for volume and appropriateness. All entertainment/music for the Grounds events must be shut-down by 8pm.
5. The host of the event must be present during the full event and is responsible for monitoring the conduct of their guest. However, if the conduct of a guest becomes unruly or violates any of the club rental rules, the offender will be evicted from the event.
6. Host of the event on the Grounds must either provide the name and credentials of a lifeguard overseeing all water activities during the event or all participants will be required to sign a waiver releasing Post #79 of all water activity responsibilities.
7. Absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES of any kind may be brought into or taken from the premises of Post #79. A $100 fine will be charged if outside Alcohol is discovered in use.
8. Beverages may not be brought to the parking lot area, vehicles or outside of the rental area at any time during the event.
9. Alcoholic beverages may not be served to minors (under 21 years of age) who may be attending the event by employee or guest.
10. The host of the event will be responsible for any damages resulting from the event and agrees to reimburse Post #79 for the cost of repairing such damages. All areas rented must be left in the same condition before rental.
11. The Management reserves the right to cancel this agreement for an infraction of an of the statements listed here or: Falsification of Application (see member attendance requirements) – Alcoholic Beverage Commission Regulations (see beverage information – Natick Licensing Board Regulations.