The National Outreach Survey for Transportation is an expansive and innovative comprehensive frontline survey across the transportation industry. We believe that no one has all of the answers and that we are stronger when we work together.
We have unique opportunities to collaborate for the purposes of 1) survey and instrument design, 2) data analytics, and 3) author a segment of the final report based upon the data collected.
There are limited opportunities for these positions. The Contributor selection process will continue on an as-needed basis; however, selections will occur on a first-come, first serve basis, so early confirmation is encouraged. Selected candidates will be fully recognized as a Contributor for this study.
United Against Slavery and the NOS for Transportation team have designated benefits for approved Contributors. Some benefits include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with other experts and contributing your expertise in this historic transportation study to seek a positive impact for survivors of sex and labor trafficking and those who work on their behalf
- Receiving a special Letter of Participation from United Against Slavery
- Being recognized as a Contributor in the final report
- Having early access to NOS data, and
- Publishing on NOS data at a pre-determined date
We encourage requests from entities that will engage Masters or PhD students on this work. Limited spaces are available for student participation. Students will be acknowledged as a Contributor for this study.