TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In these terms and conditions, the terms us, we and our refer to Business Mantra Pty Ltd.
2. Our fees are an estimate only and do not constitute a quote. Costs are based on an hourly rate and may differ from estimates provided based on the requirements of work undertaken. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all work done relating to your tax return will be charged to you.
3. You agree that we can cease acting for you as a client at any time should your accounts be outstanding, or if in our opinion,the trust and confidence in our working relationship has broken down.
4. Business Mantra or any subsidiary takes no responsibility for any original documents left in our possession.
5. Please provide copies of documents only.
6. We may collect and use your personal information to deliver services requested by you and inform you of services that may be of interest to you. This information may be shared with trusted partners to assist us to send you email or postal mail, perform statistical analysis, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries.
7. You authorize your refund to be paid directly into your specified bank account.