The mission of the Women in Analytics organization is to increase visibility and influence of women making an impact in the analytics space and provide a platform for women to lead the conversations around the advancements of analytical research, development, and applications.
This network is meant to gather together women and gender minority leaders in the analytics space and provide opportunities to elevate the incredible work they are accomplishing. This network has already had a significant positive impact on the careers of its members.
As a WIA Leader, you will gain access to opportunities to connect with other leaders in the community, advance your career, and share your knowledge.
- Conference speaking engagements
- Webinar speaking engagements
- Authoring a book or thought leadership article
- Leading discussions within the community
- Leading networking sessions within the community
- Instructing or leading a workshop
- Hosting expert office hours
- Mentoring a learning group
How It Works
- Apply: Fill out the application – tell us a little bit about you and what you are passionate about.
- Browse Opportunities: We let you know about upcoming opportunities to speak, teach, and mentor. Some engagements are paid!
- Submit Your Interest: Let us know when you are interested in an opportunity and we will help you get set up!
Acceptance to this network will provide you with these exclusive opportunities. We will email you directly when we have identified a good fit! This network will also provide you with a chance to meet other leaders in this community.
Thank you for your interest in joining!