1. Boarding is charged by the night, there is a discount applied for multiple nights of boarding and a "miminum fee" for a single overnight stay. We request that you check-in/drop off your pets after 1pm and check-out/pick up your pets prior to 1pm (except on Sundays).
2. Pets must be dropped off and picked up during regular hours of business. Please contact the office if you are unsure of hours on a specific date.
3. Personal items are left at the owners risk. We are not responsible for loss or damage.
4. There is an additional fee for medication administration. I am aware that I can not place medications/supplements into my pets food bag to prevent this fee.
5. Morning, noon, and evening walks are included for all boarding areas; a twenty minute one-on-one playtime is included for pets staying in the "Deluxe" categories. If a pet is staying in "Deluxe" and elects to receive deluxe daycare, they will not recieve their playtime that day.
6. Waverly Animal Hospital reserves the right to refuse any dog at check in.
7. Owner agrees to pick up their pet on their scheduled day or to notify Waverly Animal Hospital if reservations need to be extended, prior to the pick up date/time. The pet will be considered abandoned if the owner fails to pickup the pet within 10 days of receiving the abandonment letter. Waverly Animal Hospital will handle pets in accordance with Michigan State law. Abandoning pets does not relieve the owner of the financial obligation to Waverly Animal Hospital.
8. Owner agrees to make complete payment to Waverly Animal Hospital, Boarding, & Grooming at the time of check-out.
9. Waverly Animal Hospital reserves the right to request payment and deposits at their discretion.
10. Boarding Agreement remains valid for 1 (one) year from this date.