1. Participation: Restaurant agrees to participate for the entire event from October 10th - October 16th 2020.
2. Menu offerings: Participating restaurants will offer a special Latino Restaurant Week discount or menu item available for the duration of the event.
3. Promotion commitment: Participating restaurants agree to incorporate restaurant week logo and/or promotional copy in their regular promotional activities (mailing list, on-site display, card inside menu, advertisements), as well as provide a link to the website: latinorestaurantweekcle.com.
4. Use of names and logo: Restaurant permits the use of its logo, name, and chef’s name in connection with the promotion of Cleveland Latino Restaurant Week.
5. Relationship of the parties: Parties are independent contractors, and nothing contained herein or done pursuant to this promotion shall be construed to imply the existence of a partnership, joint venture, principal, an agent, or employer and employee relationship between the parties. Participants who receive consistent complaints from clients may not be asked to participate again. Example, lack of sufficient food.
6. Limitation of Liability: The failure of either party to perform any obligation otherwise due as a result of governmental action, laws, acts of God or any causes of like or different kind beyond the reasonable control of that party is excused. In no event will either party be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or special damages or loss of data, revenue, profit, or savings of any party, including third parties, arising out of or related to the agreement, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The total aggregate liability of either party for all claims arising in contract, equity or otherwise (including, with limitation, breach of warranty, negligence and strict liability in tort) arising out of or related to this agreement will not exceed any amounts paid to Northeast Ohio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce under this agreement.
7. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements and understanding. This Agreement may not be modified in whole or in part except in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of both parties.