Jubilee Renaissance Faire Vendor Application 2020
Knights of Valour presents, Jubilee Renaissance Faire,
a Knights of Valour Production
(hereinafter referred to as KOV/JRF)
Site Address: 30510 Osprey Ln. Robertsdale, AL 36567
Date of Faire: November 21-22 2020 Hours: 10am -5pm
Event Producer: Shane Adams
The following is the chain of command:
Event Coordinators: Sarah Cosner and Shane Adams - (970) 690-3777
Vendor Coordinators: DeeJeania (DJ) Jackson - (251) 930-9035
Sadie Levens - (850) 503-9938
Security/Safety Coordinator: Emmett Jackson - (251) 513-2124
1. All vendors will check in with the Vendor Coordinator on set up date. NO setups will be permitted without contact with the Vendor Coordinator FIRST. ALL VENDOR SPOTS ARE ASSIGNED. ONLY The Vendor Coordinator assigns your space.
2. All tent set-up must be completed by 8am day of show. Product must be set and ready one hour before opening gate. If this is not done you will be fined $50.00.
3. No merchant will be allowed access onto property to set up during faire hours. Service gate will close to in coming traffic by 8 am. All vehicles must be off site and parked in vendor parking by 9:15. There will be a $ 50.00 fine for not being off the grounds within the above times.
4. There is a STRICT NO PET POLICY that is being enforced. SERVICE animals only. All Service animals will be leashed. Second reminder to leash your animal, will result in you being asked to take the animal away from site. Service animals must present current vaccination and proof of rabies documents.
5. No packing up early unless asked by Security or Vendor Coordinator. Anyone caught packing up early will be fined $50.00. In the case of hazardous weather, security will inform you of the threat and may ask you to start tearing down.
6. There is 24 hour security on site. However KOV/JRF is not responsible for any theft or damage that may occur. Each vendor is responsible to properly secure their own area.
7. There will be no unauthorized electrical cords across the property. If you have not paid for power, your cord will be removed.
8. If you do have power, it must be run with the proper cord, and the cord will be covered properly to avoid issues with Safety. We reserve the right to remove any power cord that is not covered properly.
9. The water main has one splitter, if you wish to use the water your water connector must also have a splitter on the connector. Otherwise, your water hose will be disconnected.
10. This is a family oriented event, there is to be no use of foul language during faire hours.
11. If your ropes or tie downs extended more than a foot past your tent, please remember to mark or light them. It starts getting dark around 5pm and we may still have patrons on site. It is your responsibility to ensure people don’t trip.
12. You are required to have a working fire extinguisher in your booth/tent.
13. We are here to transport our guests to another time. Period costume/ Dress is required. IT is NOT an option. Please no blue jeans, obvious tennis shoes, or logo T-Shirts.
14. No stand-alone Pop- UP tents, they MUST be dressed, made to look Period or have ambience of the period.
15. Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians from the time you set up until you leave. Any child caught misbehaving will be brought back to you. You will be asked to leave.
16. A. No outside alcohol is to be brought into the faire during the faire. Don't get drunk or you will be kicked out. B. NO DRUGS of any kind. Ever.
17. All booths and Merchant Areas MUST remain Clean. During Teardown make sure to pick up all zip ties, rope, tape, etc. You will be charged a $100.00 cleanup fee if your area has not been cleaned.
18. All vendors will be provided ID for Booth personnel and their vehicles. Vendor ID’s must be provided at all security check points and entrance gates. Vehicle passes must be displayed on vehicle windshields at all times. Parking for vendors and staff is located at the north end of Eagle Ln through security gate.
19. There is No Smoking in front of patrons. If you are a Vendor/Entertainer/Staff/Volunteer and need to smoke, please use the designated Smoking Area located in the Vendor Parking lot. Pick up your cigarette butts!
20. Do not use the trash cans throughout the faire for your personal trash. There will be a designated area in the vendor parking lot for you to remove all of your booths’ trash.
21. NO FIREPITS are allowed to be dug, above ground fires must be in fire pits that can be contained to avoid mishaps.
22. All weapons must be peace tied. No live fire arms allowed.
23. In case of an emergency please contact Security.