Your contract with us will commence on the date of the students enrolment and will continue until terminated. By filling in this form you agree to these Terms and Conditions until termination.
2.1 Students are supervised by us only whilst in their designated lesson.
3. Termination/Cancellation of Tuition 3.1 This agreement may terminated by you at the end of any month by giving notice at least four weeks notice prior to the end of that month. 3.2 Notice of termination must be emailed directly to: email@example.com
4. Fees 4.1 Our charges for lessons are in accordance with our standard fees as set out on our website: www.generationdance.co.uk
5. Payment Dates 5.1 After the ‘trial period’ payments must be made by bank transfer to our account : Barclays Account number: 23949249 Sort Code: 20-37-13 Ref: ‘Childs name’. 5.2 Payments must be received by the 1st of each month.
6. Late Payment Fee 6.1 If payment is not forthcoming you will be given seven days to make payment. If by this team payment is still not received a ‘late payment fee’ applies automatically of an extra £5 per lesson you are signed up to.
7. Failure to pay 7.1 Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that it may have, if you fail to pay us on the due date, we may suspend provision of lessons until pay ment has been made in full.
8. Missed Lessons 8.1 We do not credit lessons missed by students. 8.2 We do not credit for hall closures where we are not notified at least one month in advance. 8.3 We do not credit lessons missed due to school events. 8.4 We do not credit due to extreme weather (e.g. Lessons missed due to school closures and/or transport difficulties caused by snowfall or similar conditions) 8.5 If a student misses lessons due to prolonged illness please get in touch to 07734434526 to discuss alternative arrangements.
9.1 Parent viewings occur at the end of each term. They may be done in two ways: 9.1.1 The parents will come to watch the entire lesson that their child is involved in. 9.1.2 The parent will be invited to a showcase that the students will take part in. 9.2 We will endeavour to let parents know whether you are invited to watch the whole lesson or the showcase.
10. Rescheduled Lessons 10.1 From time to time we may need to reschedule lessons, either temporarily or permanently due to bank holidays, inset days or for other reasons bey ond our control . 10.2 Whilst we endeavour to minimise the inconvenience of rescheduling lessons we reserve the right to make changes to lesson schedules as they become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. 10.3 We may inform you of any change to the schedule by either: 10.3.1 Emailing the main email address we have on records 10.3.2 Leaving a message on the main phone number we have on records 10.3.3 Posting the information onto our Facebook pages 10.3.4 Posting the dates on our website 10.4 We will try to let you know by all of the above ways but sometimes this may not be possible and we only may let you know by one of those.
11. Refusal of tuition 11.1 We reserve the right to refuse to provide tuition to any student either temporarily or permanently, at our reasonable discretion. 11.2 Reasons for us choosing to exercise this right may include, but are not limited to: 11.2.1 Late, or non-payment of fees. 11.2.2 Student behaviour (or other incident) that has detrimental effect on the lessons of other students. 11.2.3 Any form of abusive or threatening language or comments made to our members of staff. 11.3 Our exercising this right does not entitle the student/parent to any credit/refund of lesson fees.
12.1 Any outstanding balance must be paid on time even if you have a query or dispute regarding our service or the invoice. 12.2 We will use all reasonable haste to resolve any queries or disputes regarding our service. 12.3 Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your query/dispute within 24 hours of it arising.
13. Basis of contract 13.1 The contract constitutes the Entire agreement between the parties. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or repres entation made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set our in this contract. Any brochure, or advertising by us, and any descriptions or illustrations contained in our brochures, are issued, or published in the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the services described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract or any other contract between us for the supply of our services which we provide. 13.2 the contract you sign also means you agree to follow the policies found on our website
14. Changes to lesson prices, policies and to these Terms and Conditions 14.1 We reserve the right to change the price of lessons to reflect any change in our own circumstances as a dance school. 14.1.1 Details of any such changes are published in advance, and we will endeavour to give as much notice thereof as possible. 14.2 If you are unhappy with either the terms or conditions or revised prices you may terminate your relationship with us in accordance to paragraph 14.3 We reserve the right to update the policies/terms but will update you when we do this
15. Transfer of classes 15.1 We are unable to transfer fees from one class to another unless the child has taken an exam and moves up to the next grade during the term or the teacher agrees that they are able to progress to the next grade without taking an examination. 15.2 We cannot allow fees to be transferred between classes for any other reason. 15.3 We cannot allow fees to be transferred between siblings/friends.
16. Photography 16.1 At times we may take pictures or videos of your child to use on our website, social media: Facebook and Instagram and on posters and flyers. 16.2 We will not use full names in any photos or videos we use. 16.3 If you decide that you do not want your child to have photos or videos taken of them you must email email@example.com with a formal message to let us know this is what you have decided.
17. General 17.1 To insure the correct teaching of dance physical contact may be necessary to guide students into the correct stance etc We always make these corrections with due care and respect for dignity. 17.2 A certain amount of risk is carried by any physical activity. Students taking part in our classes or events take part at their own risk.