Welcome to Chabad Upper East Side Sukkah Reservations. We are so happy to be able to offer fully catered holiday lunches and Dinners in our beautiful Sukkahs (Rooftop and Front of the Building!)
We have very limited space so please reserve early. Only those with reservations will be able to attend. Holiday Dinners are $65 per person, and Lunch meals are $50 per person. All meals are individually served. Precautions will be observed. Masks are mandatory. If you are feeling any symtoms of illness please do not attend!
For all services and meals:
1. Seats are extremely limited. First come first serve. Please specify the times you will be attending.
2. If you are experiencing any signs of illness, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, or a fever over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, you may not attend.
3. If you have had close contact with a person who has COVID-19 or suspect you have been exposed to Covid-19, or have flown anywhere, please wait 14 days to confirm you are not ill.
4. If you are over 65 and for those with underlying health conditions or if you live with someone that is at higher risk, consult with your physician and confirm if you may attend.
5. Wash your hands/ disinfect your hands upon entering the building. Please do not congregate in the lobby.
6. We will provide Prayer books and Tallasim.
7. The Restrooms will be available.
8. Masks are mandatory.