- Full-Time Position (45hrs/week)
- Opportunities to grow into higher positions within 3 to 6 months.
- Professional training and development programs to support career growth.
- Competitive Salary, Overtime, Bonuses, Day-Offs & other perks.
- Flexible Shifts
To be successful in this role, you should be able to multitask, work well under pressure, and have a positive attitude. We are looking for individuals who are team-oriented and committed to delivering the highest level of service to our customers.
You will be responsible for:
• Welcoming customers with a smile and sharing information about our concept.
• Taking orders and relaying them to the kitchen.
• Serving customers with their orders in an authentic manner.
• Operating our POS system and managing the cashier.
• Helping us create a dynamic and supportive environment within the team and towards our customers.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we encourage you to apply down below. We offer competitive compensation and the chance to grow within our organization. We can't wait to see what you can bring to our team!