We, the team described above, as evidenced by our electronic authorisation below acknowledge that as a precondition to entry by us, jointly and severally:
1. We will abide by the rules of the competition.
2. We understand that surfing is inherently dangerous and that we will each be solely responsible for our actions and their consequences particularly with respect to loss and damage to ourselves, others, our equipment or that of others.
3. To the fullest extent possible by law we each absolve and release irrevocably the organisers, Surfing Queensland, the chosen charities, their employees and officers, and any others involved in the event and indemnify them against any claims of any nature arising from our participation in the event.
4. Business information collected during the event may be used by participants in contacting us regarding doing business together.
5. We will abide by the rules of the competition as published and amended from time to time and by the decisions and directions of officials which relate to the event.
6. We accept that this is a charity fundraising event with the focus on fun and business contacts. We undertake to keep this in mind at all times.