Thank you for your interest in our Premier League Kicks football sessions. PL Kicks gives young people between 8-16 year old access to FREE fun football sessions providing them with opportunity, support and pathways to achieve their full potential. These sessions will encourage young people to play football more regularly whether this is an extra session on top of other training or a way to kick start their football journey.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic we have made several changes to the session to ensure everyone in attendance can participate safely. These changes are outlined below:
- All those attending will need to book in advance. We will not accept participants who turn up on the day without registering.
- Sessions are limited to a maximum of 60 participants. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. There will be opportunities to be added to a reserve list if sessions are fully booked.
- Sessions have been shortened to 50 minutes to ensure there is adequate time for cleaning of equipment.
- Participants will not need to socially distance during activity time but will need to do so during breaks.
- Participants must sign into each session and sanitise on entry, exit and throughout.
- Parents will not be permitted to stay and watch any sessions.
These sessions will be taking place throughout the year. We will be releasing block bookings for the sessions on a monthly basis.
Please select the session you are interested in from the list below. This will take you to the relevant booking page. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.