It is our sincere desire that no child be denied the opportunity to attend our Youth Family Program because of financial difficulties. Thanks to the generosity of our funders, PAFA is able to offer a limited number of tuition scholarships. Please fill out this form to be considered.
The decision is based on the following criteria:
- Child's age (For Young Artis Academy - must be 10-14 years old / or in 5th-8th grades. For Ar Club must be 6-9 years old / or in K-4th grade)
- Child's interest in the arts (skill level is not important as long as there is interst)
- Family and child's commitment to attend the full program
- Access to high speed internet device and web camera.
- Parent/Guardian willingness to fill out a short feedback form at the end of the program
Scholarships are awarded on first come first serve basis and are subject to space and funds availability. We will contact you by email in 3-7 business days with information on your scholarship award status.
Please note that all scholarship recepietnts will be asked to fill out a brief survey about your child's experience.