I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. Soccer is deemed a high-risk sporting activity and may lead to infection. I further acknowledge that the Harvest Cup Soccer Tournament has put in place preventative measures that may reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 but that those measures will not completely eliminate the risk of contagion.
I further acknowledge that Harvest Cup Soccer Tournament cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, event staff, and other event attendees and their families, Francisco Grande Resort and Grande Sports World staff and other known or unknown persons at or around the event.
I am voluntarily participating in the Harvest Cup Soccer Tournament and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and contraction of the virus. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the event. I understand that exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result in hospitalization and or death.
I attest that:
* I am not currently experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* If I experience any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell immediately before or during the event, I will not participate in the event and I will notify my teammates, team manager, and Alex Trettin and that this information may be shared with the entirety of the event.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 in the fourteen days prior to the event and will remove myself from attendance and participation if I am.
* I have not been previously diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by my physician or state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I will follow all the tournament guidelines and rules regarding the event.
I hereby release and agree to hold Harvest Cup Soccer Tournament harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the event organizers, Alex Trettin, Soccer in Sun, Travel Center Inc., Francisco Grande Resort and Grande Sports World, Francisco Grande Resort and Grande Sports World staff, city of Casa Grande, or from happenstance that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any activity surrounding the Harvest Cup Soccer Tournament.
I understand that this release discharges the Harvest Cup Soccer Tournament, the event organizers, Alex Trettin, Soccer in Sun, Travel Center Inc., Francisco Grande Resort, and Grande Sports World, Francisco Grande Resort and Grande Sports World staff or city of Casa Grande together with all owners, partners, and or employees of these entities from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against them with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, participating in the Harvest Cup Soccer Tournament.