I understand that:
· The recording of live audio-video interactions, including screenshots is prohibited. (Please note that in the state of Maryland, it is illegal to record another person through any medium without his/her knowledge.)
· Students are expected and encouraged to actively participate in virtual learning in a manner consistent with the DCPS Code of Conduct.
· Students, and where appropriate parents/guardians/caregivers, agree to engage in virtual experiences with minimal background noises and distractions.
· Students and parents/guardians/caregivers agree not to share any URL, link, or password provided for accessing online virtual meetings or other online platforms.
· Parents/Guardians/Caregivers and other household members who may be in proximity to students while participating in virtual learning, agree to respect and keep confidential any personal information that may be inadvertently overheard about other students.
· All polices, procedures, regulations, and expectations outlined in the DCPS Student Code of Conduct and the DCPS Reopening Plan are to be observed during virtual learning.
· Students and Parents/Guardians/Caregivers have read and understand the DCPS Acceptable Use of Technology and Electronics policy and regulations which apply during all aspects of virtual learning.