Important Stuff - Please read prior to Booking with Us
- Entry & exit for your session(s) will be via the Main Reception Entrance. Please respect our social distancing signage.
- Unless medically exempt, adults are required to wear a face covering upon entering WSG and throughout the duration of your stay.
- Strictly one parent/carer per child responsible for supervising their child at all times whilst following social distancing guidelines. No other additional adults please.
- If you have an additional child/children not yet walking, they will need to remain under your supervision either in a carrier or baby sling. All other siblings will be unable to attend.
- Please ensure that you child is wearing grippy socks, that you are wearing clean socks, have your own hand sanitiser and small bag to place all items and outdoor shoes.
- Unfortunately, the foam pit will not be in use during these sessions.
- The cafe will be open following your session which can be accessed through reception.