Information about our Pharmacy Technician class:
As of January 2020, a CPhT candidate can choose from two pathways to be eligible to take the national exam: Successful completion (or within 60 days of completing) a PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program(national tuition averages $13,650), or 500 hours of pharmacy technician work experience in a pharmacy setting.
Tech Lectures is a PTCB-Recognized Education/Training Program.
This class is for those wanting to be a Pharmacy Technician. It is also for those who failed the national exam and would like to try again to pass the national exam.
We have an 86% percent rate in the passing of the national exam using our material alone.
How does this work:
1. Receive ALL materials needed up front via priority mail including Class notes and workbook. Also our two-time national award winning manual and 300 Question manual similar in format to the PTCB National Exam.
2. Each week one 2.5 hour class on-line via ZOOM to cover each chapter in Class notes and workbook manual. This would be the time to go over the class lecture, review and ask questions including examples on white drawing board (usually calculations).
3. Free email support anytime needed.
4. Classes are taught by a Pharmacy Technician and Pharmacist whom specializes in the Pharmacy Technician National Exam.
5. Our tuition is $600 with payment options. Pay upfront for only $500! Compare what others charge in your city (vocational schools and community colleges), and promise you the same guarantee of passing the national exam we do.
Payment required before the mailing of materials
6. Our first virtual class is scheduled to begin in the next few weeks. Classes on-line are taught to ensure a better learning environment.