New England Crusader - Per Workout/Contest COVID-19 Screening
(Please fill out the below for each workout/game/scrimmage, on the day of the workout/game/scrimmage before you attend)
(1) Player/Coaches/ Admin Personnel Name
(2) What team does your daughter play on (High School or Middle School team)
If any of the three questions below receive a ‘YES’ answer, the individual will not be allowed to participate, You are encouraged to contact your primary care provider for followup.
(3) WITHIN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAS THE PLAYER/COACH/INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCED A COUGH, SORE THROAT, FEVER, OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH.
(4) WITHIN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAS THE PLAYER/COACH/INDIVIDUAL HAD A TEMPERATURE ABOVE 100.4
(5) HAS THE THE PLAYER/COACH/INDIVIDUAL HAD CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE for COVID-19 IN THE LAST 24-48 HRS
Fully vaccinated individuals who have had their second dose 14 days or greater ago as of the time of the event do not have quarantine restrictions if they traveled outside of New England. Those individuals who are not fully vaccinated will not be allowed to workout in New England Crusader, Inc workouts if they have traveled outside of New England until 3 days have passed since their return, and they have gotten a negative result on a COVID test since their return. The COVID test is at the individual's own expense. Alternatively, the individual can wait 10 days and return to workouts without a negative COVID test. Upd: 4/18/2021 to reflect current CDC guidelines on travel.
(6) HAVE YOU RECENTLY TRAVELED OUTSIDE OF NEW ENGLAND.
Please provide an email address. This is for contract tracing purposes only.
Please provide any other comments here
Should be Empty: