Must be a Thornton Township Resident
Required documentation is Mandatory
- Current State of Illinois Drivers License or Illinois State ID with current township residence
Proof of Residence
- One of the following matching the address on the Photo ID.
• Utility Bill (Water, Gas or Electric: August or September 2020)
• Homeowner’s or Renter’s Insurance – Current date
• Bank Statement (August or September 2020)
• Credit Card Statement (August or September 2020)
• Medical Card – Current date
Proof of last 30 days of Income
–Bring all that apply for
member of the household.
• Unemployment Benefit Payment Stub
• Current Income Verification from Department of Human Services (Public Aid)
or Notice of Decision with TANF (not Food Stamps only)
• Social Security Award letter
• DCFS Award Letter
• and/or the most recent check stub for the past 30 days from your Employer
Registration will not be completed without the above information.
This program is based on income and residence of Thornton Township only.
The dates above are the only dates that applications will be accepted.
Gifts will not be held past scheduled pick up. No Waiting List.