SPS Questionnaire Form 2020/2021
1) Are you able to view results online?
Yes I can view results on the website
No I am not able to view online results
2) Do you have good Internet access?
Yes - Good
Yes - Average
3) Would you connect to Zoom meetings in times of Covid or for the odd meeting? (Multi-choice question)
Yes, I have a webcam
Yes, I have either speakers or a headset
Can you suggest a good speaker/presenter for a club night or Zoom session?
4) Would you like some personal assistance from a club member?
Help with buying a webcam and headset/speakers?
Help with setup & testing for Zoom meetings?
Please enter your name and contact details if you would like some help.
5) Select the topics that interest you (to help us with planning the programme for 2021)
Bring in Guest Speakers far away using Zoom at the club
Conversion of Colour images to Black & White
Going for Honours (LPSNZ, APSNZ etc)
Members Mini Presentations (5-10 minutes)
Members Personal Portfolios
Post Processing of Images
Qualities of Light
Short "Equipment" chats
The use of Flash or other Lighting
6) Would you be interested in joining an interest group? This would be small groups of people who form their own group to talk about techniques and results of their work, in other words sharing information to help people along their journey in the given subject. [These groups might be [Analogue photography; Audio Visual; Digital Editing; History & Archives; Mid-week Outings; Monthly Photo Walks; Nature Photography; Photo Discussion; Photographic Lighting; Portraiture; or any other topic] Any of these groups could also do a presentation of their work at club.
Enter the name(s) of any subjects that you would be interested in [with the most important first]
Please enter your name and contact details if you would like to join an Interest Group
Any general comments or suggestions?
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm