The Hub Showcase - Exhibition Submission
I do NOT consent to revealing my name with my artwork to public.
Date of Birth
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Which of the following do you identify with in the South East area of Sydney?
I live here
I work here
I study/learn here
Type of artwork.
Upload a picture of your artwork. (Note: doc, jpeg, pdf & mp3 file types are accepted - for video submissions, please contact us)
Title of Artwork
What is the size of your artwork? How will it need to be displayed?
Describe how your artwork relates to the theme of Stories of Place: Natural Identities in 1-6 sentences (Note: this will be publicly displayed with your artwork).
Terms & Conditions
Each participant must bring their artwork at their own expense to the SECC Hub, 1007 Botany Rd, Mascot, between 9.30am and 2.30pm on Friday 27th November, Monday 30th of November or Tuesday 1st of December. They will receive an email confirmation of their online entry.
– Submissions are open to all people of all ages who live, work, play or learn in the South Eastern Area of Sydney.
– Submissions must be original artworks in any painting, sculptural, drawing, printmaking, photography or video medium that's deemed safe to all viewers.
– Submissions must be related to the theme of
STORIES OF PLACE: Natural Identities
as described in the brief. SECC holds the right to reject any artworks deemed inappropriate or offensive for public viewing of all ages.
– Artworks must be available for display from the 27th November 2020 to Thursday 9th of April 2021. Artworks must be collected between 9.30am and 2.30pm on Thursday 9th, Friday 10th and Monday 13th of April. Otherwise they will be disposed of. SECC will exercise all reasonable care with works submitted, but will not be responsible for loss or damage to any work.
– SECC reserves the right to photograph works exhibited in The Hub Creative Showcase for the purpose of documentation and promotion.
– Judges' decisions and the People's Choice voting outcome are final.
- In the event of government guidelines which restrict the ability to host the showcase, an alternative will be communicated to you.
I agree to the terms & conditions
The Parent/Guardian agrees on behalf of someone under the age of 15.
South Eastern Community Connect (SECC) may take photography, audio, and video recordings throughout the duration of its programs and activities for multimedia content production which is typically used in organisational promotion and marketing in a range of platforms and mediums. Do you provide multimedia consent?
No, I do not provide multimedia consent.
Yes, I, as named above, consent to South Eastern Community connect and its agents (including without limitation, any photographer, interviewer, creative agency or media organisation) recording images of me during SECC events, programs and activities for promotional purposes. I consent to these images being used and disclosed to any person or organisation approved by South Eastern Community Connect, including without limitation, by publishing them as part of a book, poster, brochure or report, newspaper advertisement or article television advertisement or program, radio advertisement or program and including on the world wide web or any other social media. I agree that South Eastern Community Connect and its agents may edit the images prior to publication, as they consider appropriate, without first consulting me
I have completed the online Hub Enrolment Form at
How did you find out about the Creative Showcase?
Through the Art Therapy group with Clio
Through a friend
Through another SECC program (such as playgroup)
Via the SECC newsletter
Would you like to keep informed about other events and programs at SECC?
Should be Empty: