Purpose: The Halloween event will provide our City residents and children a safe place to trick or treat on Halloween night. It will also provide opportunity for our local vendors, business and non-profit organizations to set up a booth and distribute information while following CDC guidelines.
Location: Clyde Pittman Park
● All registrants must dress in Halloween Attire or at least wear Halloween spirit attire.
● All Registrants must provide candy and/or game set up for the children
● All Candy must be in original candy wraps per FDA
● All registrants must provide their own table/chairs/Canopy/Signage and Decor
● If the Vendor is food, must be in compliance with FDA and provide own generator
● ALL Vendors with a booth set up will need to make a donation of $25.00 attn: City of Everman Memo: Everman Events Board
● MUST STAY 6ft APART TO COMPLY WITH CDC GUIDELINES