1. Coach agrees to maintain professional ethics and standard of behavior to provide Client with responsible service.
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. If the Client is under the care of another counselor, therapist, psychologist, psychotherapist or mental health professional, please let the Coach know the nature of the work being done. It would also be advised that the Client lets this mental health care provider understand the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the Client and Coach.
4. The Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve differernt areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client's responsibilty.
5. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider of health coaching.
6. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the coaching sessions.
Lorri Weisen - the Nomadic Health Coach and On Demand Health Coaching is a "one-off" service and not a program with access to continued coaching.
This agreement, between Lorri Weisen - the Nomadic Health Coach and the above-named client, will begin on date signed. All follow-up appointments also fall under this agreement.
The On Demand Health Coaching session will be conducted by Zoom, in person, telephone or other means based upon what works best for both parties. Coach may record sessions for review after the session and will keep them confidential.
Coach will only be available to Client by email in between time of sign-up and scheduled coaching call for logistical purposes only; i.e., changing of call time. Client understands there will be no coaching correspondence via email, text, phone or any other means in between time of sign-up and scheduled coaching call unless it is technical in nature.
The coaching session is limited to the Clients response and participation with the online Health History form, the one hour scheduled call and the follow-up documents supplied by the Coach. Except for general questions about implementation of Coach protocols, suggestions or technical questions, any further coaching will be considered a "follow-up" appointment and charged accordingly.
Please go to lorriweisen.com/on-demand-health-coaching for more information on follow-up appointments.