1. Be at least 18 years old
2. Willingness to be a worker-owner (i.e unlike conventional employment, you agree to own and work equally with other worker-owners in the company)
3. Knowledge in crop and animal production
4. Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with individuals from wide backgrounds and stations.
5. Knowledge with value chains related to agricultural products/horticultural products and livestock.
6. Basic knowledge in Agribusiness, Marketing, Agro-processing, Post-harvest handling, Enterprise Development, Business Development Services, Business Linkages.
7. Payment of KES. 2000. once off after admission to working station in Kisumu. This is your share contribution/ownership cost paid once.
8. Ability to work rotatively (i.e working on different roles in the company across the year)
9. Be a resident of Kisumu County