1. The parent/guardian approves and agrees that the student may participate in the co-op program at the workplace listed above.
2. The parent/guardian will encourage the student to effectively carry out his/her duties and responsibilities both in the classroom and on-the-job.
3. The student is expected to adhere to all policies and regulations as set forth by school administration and will maintain satisfactory performance in school and on the job.
4. If for any reason the above-named student is terminated from his/her coop position; I understand that the student will be dismissed from the cooperative education program and return to full-day classes.
5. The parent/guardian accepts responsibility for the student’s safety and conduct while traveling to and from school, place of employment, and home.
6. Students will be required to show copies of their paystub as proof of employment.