· You must register!
· Decorate a vehicle/trunk as festively as you can to help with the atmosphere and to compete in the contest. Only those registered may participate.
· Squadrons may decorate a POV (no GOVs) to show their squadron pride but will compete in a separate contest. The squadron trunk contest winners will receive bragging rights and a Spooktacular Squadron Pride trophy. No monetary prizes.
· The “Entry Check” point will be open at 1 pm and vehicles must be in place no later than 3:30 pm. You will be directed to park in marked spots only. No late arrivals will be accepted.
· Vehicles will need to be parked for the duration of the event and may not exit until approximately 9:30 pm due to safety concerns.
· Vehicles will be judged on presentation and creativity. Judging will begin at 4:00pm.
· Contest Prizes:
First Place $200 gift card
Second Place $100 gift card
Third Place $75 gift card
· Trunk participants must provide treats for distribution and use rubber gloves. Estimate 400 pieces of candy or small toys (for children with allergies) to distribute. To ensure no children are left out, we ask that you give only one piece per child. Gloves will be provided by event managers and some backup candy.
· For further information regarding trunk rules, you may visit dyessfss.com, email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.