Specifically For Boys:
Pants/Jeans or shorts are acceptable. Shorts must not be athletic or above the knee.
Specifically For Girls:
Capris, pants, Bermuda shorts (must be at or below the knee). Skirts and dresses must be ankle length. (Hi low dresses are not acceptable) Leggings may only be worn under a dress.
- Halter tops, off the shoulder tops, tank tops, backless tops, tops with thin or no straps, or tops that show midriff or expose the body are prohibited. This includes sheer/lace see through materials.
- Clothing and accessories shall not be worn if they display violence, lewd and obscure messages, sexually suggestive phrases, or advertisements or symbols of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, or any symbols of skulls/crossbones, or music/bands not honoring the Lord.
- Head coverings, including but not limited to, caps, hats, and bandanas shall not be worn inside school property.
- Clothing with rips, tears, holes is not acceptable at any time.
- The waistband of shorts, slacks, skirts, and similar garments shall not be worn below the hips.
- Underwear, midriff, and backs should not be exposed.
- Any article of clothing or jewelry that may cause injury to oneself or to others are prohibited.
- Earrings are to be worn by girls only.
- No jewelry representing weapons of any kind may be worn on campus or school sponsored functions.
- The only hair color allowed are the colors that would naturally grow from one’s scalp. This includes clip
- Piercings other than ear piercings for girls and tattoos are discouraged. If a student does have a a
piercing or tattoo, it must be completely covered at all times throughout the school day and for any school activities.
- All students wearing a school uniform must have appropriate footwear. This appropriate footwear includes shoes with closed backs and toes. No slides are allowed at any time. All middle/high students must wear shoes with a true sole.
- No leisure wear is allowed such as bedroom slippers, pajamas pants, sweatpants (this includes the joggers style sweatpants), etc.
All shorts must have wasitbands, buttons, or zippers.
- ALL STUDENTS must wear appropriate school uniform on Chapel days once they resume in the sanctuary. Uniform includes: khaki, navy blue, or black bottoms; white, navy blue, hunter green, grey or black uniform shirts from our online uniform company. Jackets, sweaters, and hoodies must be from the PCA uniform shop online.
(Any high school student not wearing appropriate chapel uniforms will be given consequences)
- ALL STUDENTS must be in school dress code for any PCA function. This includes: sporting events, afternoon or evening meetings, programs, etc.
As the need arises, new policies will be put into place in regards to the above mentioned dress code. The administration reserves the right to deem