RHCP is a private therapy service offering services to clients and businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire. Being a private service, costs often exceed what is a manageable for many people who would like to access the service. By providing a trainee placement RHCP intends to extend the services available to those on lower incomes and charge a reduced rate.
This is a unique placement opportunity, offering trainees experience of working in a private therapy service. As such, RHCP have a rigorous application process to ensure a quality service. RHCP therefore request that applicants meet all of the criteria listed below:
· Be a member of a recognised professional body (includes trainee/student memberships)
· Be enrolled on an approved counselling training programme.
· Offer at least 3 practice hours per week for a minimum of 1 year.
· Be willing to undertake a DBS check
· Have professional Indemnity Insurance.
· Be in receipt of clinical supervison to the requirement of the registering body
· Training provider have approved trainee to commence clinical practice.