Please ensure you complete by the 30th November 2020
One response per household please - respondents must be over 18 - Thank you
1. Do you live in Appleby Magna or Appleby Parva?
2. How would you prefer to hear about Parish Council news?
Parish Council Website
3. Do you use the Parish Website?
If Yes what information do you use it for?
4. How concerned are you about speeding traffic in the parish?
Your concerns are
5. How satisfied are you with the following? Please note that not all of these are within the remit of the Parish Council but we can pass on your comments/suggestions to the relevant bodies.
No fixed opinion
6. What do you think the Parish Council's top three priorities should be?
7. What events would you like to see organised in the Parish?
8. What facilities not currently provided in the parish would you like to see? e.g outdoor gym; skate park etc...
9. Do you use the Sports Pavilion in the Parish
10. Do you have any feedback for us about the new sports pavilion in terms of the events that could be held there, its appearance or anything additional that you would like to see?
11. The Council are considering the feasibility/funding possibilities available to improve the parish. Would you be happy to be part of a support committee working to raise money, support events and work on a large project such as this? Please enter your name and contact details at the end of the form.
12. Local Volunteering – would you be available occasionally for litter picks, bulb planting and event organising? Please enter your name and contact details at the end of the form.
Flood Warden - training provided by NWLDC/LCC
13. Do you have any skills/trades you would be able to voluntarily offer on an adhoc/project basis? Please provide details. Please enter your name and contact details at the end of the form.
14. Any other comments you would like to add
Please provide contact details if you have indicated that you can volunteer
Thank you for completing
Any contact details given will be used by the Parish Council to get in touch if you have indicated that you can volunteer
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm