Mosaic Strategies is looking for a mid-level Design Associate to join our team. The is a full-time and permanent position.
This role requires a creative individual with a strong interest in technology and a passion for making the world a better place. Although Mosaic is based in New Jersey, this position has the option to be fully remote.
About Mosaic Strategies:
Mosaic Strategies is a full-service digital design and technology development firm that serves advocacy organizations, nonprofits, startups and private firms. We are powered by a team of hardworking professionals who bring their creativity and knowledge from an array of different backgrounds, cultures and languages. Mosaic is proud to be a women-owned business moving technology forward.
“Working at Mosaic has given me the opportunity to be a trusted advisor for organizations that are making an impact on a national scale. I get to work on campaigns while being part of a supportive work culture that values everyone's input and also honors a work/life balance.”
- Deanna-Marie Norcross, Senior Associate, joined Mosaic 2015
Our issue and client portfolio includes:
Mission Driven Startups
Criminal Justice Reform
Living Wage and Economic Equality
Unions and Workers’ Rights
Creative Placemaking and Community Building
We are currently seeking a mid level Graphic Designer to join our firm with 5-7 years of Digital Agency experience.
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking an enthusiastic, focused, and hardworking visual designer. You will thrive in a passionate and fast-paced work environment, while gaining valuable experience in movement building, brand development, digital marketing, and UI design.
● Create original, clean, and innovative visual design solutions for mobile applications, websites, and digital marketing needs
● Have a good understanding of responsive design, interface design, and content design
● Ability to work independently and closely with other visual designers and technologists
● Strong emphasis on clean and clear visual thinking
● Excellent communication skills and articulate presentation of ideas
● Manage junior designer and design interns
● 5-7 years of relevant design experience, some agency experience preferred
● Strong understanding of design principles (layout, typography, hierarchy etc.)
● Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
● Experience with creating prototypes and/or animations preferred
● Experience in UX Research and/or Information Architecture preferred
● Bachelor's degree required (B.F.A or similar design/UI-related focus, preferred)
Salary Range: $50,000 - 60,000 + Benefits
At Mosaic, we're missioned to make good things happen. We operate and work together under the following values:
Find the Best Path
Lift Every Voice
How Can We Help?
Do More Good
Besides helping to make the world a better place, we offer some awesome benefits including 100% paid premiums for healthcare (including dental and vision), Industry-Leading Equipment, 401k + Profit Sharing, Commuter Benefits/Paid Parking, PTO and having a paid week off between Christmas and New Years (we’re closed!).
Apply: Please submit your application here: https://www.mosaicstg.com/ design_associate_new
We'd love to know why you think this job is for you!
**Must include link to portfolio**
Mosaic Strategies Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Mosaic recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.