This course aims to provide Islamic Scholarship to enthusiastic seekers of knowledge. The course is most suited to:
· Individuals who cannot commit to fulltime study due to work and life commitments.
· Individuals who have strong will and desire to transform their own life and lead the Ummah to transformation.
· Individuals who are eager and committed, coupled with a strong desire to gain;
The in depth understanding of Islam.
The mastery of the Arabic language.
The understanding of Quranic sciences.
The in depth knowledge of Hadith literature.
Upon graduating from the program, students will:
Have a sound understanding of the Qur'anic and Hadith Sciences.
Have had aquired appropriate tools to access classical texts.
Be able to understand complex issues pertaining to Jurisprudence, Creed and other matters of Islam.
Be able to contextualise Islamic teachings into western society.
Granted a ijazah (permit) to teach the Islamic sciences.
Attain companionship of those who strive hard to implement the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah and benefit from them directly while studying.
Be motivated to implement and spread the Deen of Allah in their own life and guide others also.
The course is inclusive but not limited to the following broader learning areas:
· Tajweed (Skill of reciting the Qur’an correctly)
· Mastery of Arabic Sciences
· Fiqh and Usul Fiqh (Jurisprudence of Hanafi Fiqh)
· Tareekh and Seerah (History and life of Prophet Muhammad pbuh)
· Aqeedah (Creed)
· Sciences and Methodology of Quran
· Science and Methodology of Hadith
· Tafseer (Quranic Exegesis)
· Study of the six authentic works of Hadith (Sihah Sitta)