Babysitting Course Disclaimer & General Policies (Updated March 2023):
- I understand that Precious Minutes CPR and Safety Training, LLC (hereby PMCST) and PMCST Instructors have all participants best interests in mind to instruct all participants thoroughly on lifesaving techniques.
- I understand that CPR and Safety Training courses can/will involve strenuous activity. I understand that PMCST Instructors take all possible steps to make these activities as comfortable as possible while still training participants for real world emergency situations.
- I understand that for all participants safety if any participant has a physical disability or medical condition (heart or breathing condition, back or knee problems, is pregnant, etc.) that they are requested to inform the lead instructor so they can fully participate in the course. If there are any concerns before completing any of the techniques or activities all participants are expected to discuss them with the lead instructor. Participants are expected to not perform any techniques or activities they are not comfortable with performing.
- I understand that PMCST and PMCST’s Instructors are not responsible or liable if any participant injures themself or someone else while practicing techniques in class or performing them in a real-world situation. It’s important to remember in any situation, especially that of an emergency, "if I do not protect myself, I cannot help others".
- PMCST and PMCST Instructors shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the materials or information associated with its CPR and Safety Training courses and assumes no responsibility for any participant’s use, misuse, or lack of use of them. In no event shall PMCST be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential regardless of cause, and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of its materials or information.
- All participants understand that any information regarding CPR, AED, or first aid treatments is not meant to replace the advice of medical professionals including physicians, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, nurses or other licensed medical personnel on or off the scene of an emergency.
- There will be a $35 fee for any returned checks paid to PMCST.
- PMCST reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any PMCST course, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. PMCST may use the photograph/video in publications, social media, or other media material produced, used, or contracted by PMCST for the purpose of advertising or education. PMCST takes great care to protect or cover the face and identity of all participants in photographs.
- I understand that my personal information, including but not limited to my name, phone number, email address, home address, payment information, etc. collected by PMCST and PMCST Instructors will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without my consent, other than for the express purpose of registering the participant for a course at any public or private location outside of PMCST's Training Center location (for example; a public library, karate studio, or Girl Scout troop hosting a course).