PLEASE NOTE the following Covid 19 protocol that must be followed to visit the studio:
1. A mask must be properly worn, covering both nose and mouth. If you do not bring your own mask, one will be provided for you to use while in the studio.
2. Please either sanitize your hands at the entry of the studio, or use a pair of one-use disposable gloves (supplied at the entrance), and dispose of them upon leaving or sanitize your hands again when exiting. You are welcome to touch any of the items in the studio provided you don’t touch your face.
3. Any purchases made will be wrapped and, if you feel more comfortable, brought to your vehicle and placed in the trunk by me so you don’t have to handle them further. Purchases can be paid for by cash, or by touchless debit or credit card.
4. I will be practicing physical distancing at all times and encourage you to respect that.
5. The time slot you choose will be yours alone. Please be considerate of the time of your visit. You are more than welcome to book 2 concurrent spots if you wish to spend more time in the studio or visiting!
and of course, I think it’s also pretty obvious that if you are having ANY symptoms of Covid 19, please cancel your appointment and stay at home.