Reserve Your Space
Holiday Teen Biz Expo
Sat. or Sun. Dec. 11 or 12, 2021
Bakersfield, CA 93309
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
AGREEMENT TO EXHIBIT AT THE 2021 HOLIDAY TEEN BIZ EXPO
1. Setup and Teardown Rules. All booths must be ready for by 10:45 a.m. on day of event.
a. Setup hours will be from 8:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. on the day of the expo. Companies or exhibitors must begin to remove their booth displays at 3:00 pm and clear the grounds by 4:00 p.m. on day of the event, returning the exhibit area to its original condition.
b. Exhibit Setup: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
c. Exhibit Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
d. Exhibit Teardown: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
VENDORS AGREE TO KEEP THEIR EXHIBIT FULLY VISABLE UNTIL THE EVENT CLOSES AT 3:00 PM. Early teardowns are harmful to other vendors and an interruption to customers.
2. COVID GUIDELINES MAY TO BE FOLLOWED
a. Masks are to be worn throughout the event.
b. Spaces are designed for Social Distancing and booths should not be moved.
c. Provide a container for the collection of business cards or drawing slips that is not touched during the Expo.
d. Use payment methods that do not involve the handling of cash, if at all possible. such as Venmo, CashApp, PayPal.
e. Provide hand sanitizer for guests before and after any of your products are to be touched.
f. Use common sense when it comes to being safe!
3. Each exhibitor shall have a Drawing Gift to be announced approximately 2:30 pm. The item to be given away shall be valued between $5 and $10 or higher if desired.
Vendors should have a container to collect business cards (with email addresses) or a drawing slip. Vendors may not provide pens that have been used by anyone else. Each customer will be provided a new pen when they enter the Expo.
4. Provide bags for your customers that are new or sanitized.
5. Right to Change Booth Assignments or to Refuse Service: Matrix Entrepreneur Academy reserves the right to change booth assignments as needed. Further, Matrix Entrepreneur Academy reserves the right to revoke or deny exhibit privileges to any person or company who refuses to comply with the terms and the conditions of the Exhibitor Agreement, or for any other reason deemed by Matrix Entrepreneur Academy, necessary to eliminate exhibitor conduct which, in Matrix Entrepreneur Academy’s discretion, may interfere with the Expo.
6. Number of Exhibit Representatives: Each exhibitor is permitted to have two (2) representatives per exhibit space at any given time. Two generic nametags will be given to each exhibitor, and booth representatives should wear these tags while in the booth.
7. All Booths Requiring Electricity: Extension cords and/ or power strips must be provided by the vendor. Electricity must be requested when registering.
8. Indemnification Clause: The vendor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury to vendor’s personal property or personnel, or injury or damage to exhibitor’s displays, equipment, and other property brought upon the premises and shall indemnify and hold harmless the agents, servants, and employees of Matrix Entrepreneur Academy, and employees, from any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person or property as a result of the use of the premises by vendor, its agents, officers and employees, in connection with this event, but only to the extent that such losses damages and/or claims are caused by the acts and/or omissions of the vendor, its agents, officers or employees.
On behalf of my company, and its agents, servants and employees who participate in the 2021 Holiday Teen Biz Expo, I agree to abide by the terms of the above contract and agree to adhere to all of its provisions. My signature below indicates that I have the necessary authority to bind my company to the above provisions.
By signing below, I release Matrix Entrepreneur Academy, Innovative Entrepreneur Education nonprofit corporation and it's board members, property owner and all of the associates and sponsors of any liability connected with the Teen Biz Expo.
Click on submit to
register your space.
On next page submit
Payment to finish
registering your space.