Warwickshire County Council (ICTDS), Raising Robots and RAF Youth & STEM are excited to offer teachers who are interested in introducing robotics into Year 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9, the opportunity to take part in an innovative STEAM project using LEGO® Education’s brilliant SPIKE™ Prime set over the coming months!
If selected on the project, you would receive:
- One LEGO Education SPIKE Prime Core Set
- A FREE online training session in the use of SPIKE Prime, delivered by a LEGO Education Certified Trainer
- Full support from Raising Robots and the RAF Youth & STEM team - you will be assigned a SPIKE Prime mentor from our friendly team of educators. This will include support in delivering the STEM Project with your pupils.
- Access to a full range of website resources and videos through our website
Your commitment would need to be:
- Attend the FREE online training session
- Supply Raising Robots and the STEM Provider with content (videos, images and text) of your SPIKE Prime experiences! We love a quick video blog!
- Share this content on your social media platforms – engaging with other teachers over the coming weeks
- Become a great ambassador in the field of LEGO robotics and for the STEM Provider!
- To deliver the STEM Project (probably 4/5 hours of learning) to a class of pupils, in small groups. (Obviously in the context of any social distancing that is in place).