STALL HOLDER RULES:
1) The sale or consumption of alcohol, cigarettes or drugs is strictly forbidden.
2) The sale of illegal, counterfeit, fake or stolen items is strictly forbidden.
3) Playing loud music, shouting and any disruptive behaviour is strictly forbidden.
4) Stallholders must co-operate and comply with the instructions of OKV staff personnel at all times.
5) Spaces are allocated by OKV staff at their sole discretion.
6) The rent/space fee must be paid prior to setting up.
7) OKV staff reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person at their sole discretion.
8) Stallholders must remove all rubbish and leave the stall space clean at the end of each night.
9) All packaging must be either bio-degradable or recyclable, this means no plastic bags or polystyrene containers etc.
10) All food stalls must display or have available evidence of compliance with local food regulations i.e. Food Premises Licence.
11) All food vendors must shade their products. Vendors must anchor awnings etc with containers filled with water. Water is available on site.
12) No unloading or setting up equipment before allocated setup times.
13) Vendors must provide their own generator if you require electricity.
14) No trading before market start times.
15) When loading and unloading, stall holders must not block access ways or thoroughfare.
STALL HOLDER FEES
PLEASE NOTE: For our opening launch all new starting vendors that register on any of the days will be able to hold a stall FREE OF CHARGE for 5 weeks till the 22nd November 2020.
General Stall - $20
General Student Stall - $10
Food Stall - $60
Student Food Stall - $40
Fundraising Stalls - FREE
STALL HOLDER RULES FAQ
What is the size of a stall?
One car park site is 2.5m x 2.5m.
Do you provide gazebos?
No – Should you bring a gazebo please ensure it will fit within 2.5m x 2.5m space.
Do you provide tables?
When do I pay?
Payment due on the day of your stall.
What am I not allowed to sell?
-Illegal copyright music CDs and DVDs
-Sale of counterfeit products
*If you are uncertain about some of your products and would like to check if they are okay to sell then please contact our team to confirm.
What licences do I need to sell food?
As of 1st March 2016 the Food Act 2014 will come into effect which requires all food businesses to register a Food Control Plan and will receive a Food Safety Grade.
Contact Auckland Council on (09) 301 0101 or visit their website aucklandcouncil.govt.nz for further information
You must have a Auckland Council Food Safety Grade Certificate UNLESS you are wanting to do a one off fundraiser.