Please understand that occasionally some pets may develop minor and major problems while boarding. We will respond to the best of our knowledge and ability to ensure their welfare and health. We will also try to communicate with the appropriate people regarding any major medical problems.
I authorize Riverview Animal Clinic to provide and administer any necessary care regarding my pet(s) comfort, health, and well being. Pets must be current on all vaccinations required for boarding. We will make every attempt to verify your pet's vaccinations based on the information you have given us. If we are unable to verify this information, necessary vaccinations will be given upon admittance at the owner's expense.
By signing this waiver, you understand and agree to the following terms:
- If your pet does contract a contagious illness, you will be financially responsible for costs associated with medical treatment
- You will advise our staff if your pet is experiencing or has experienced any upper respiratory or other abnormal symptoms within the last 14 days
- You understand that boarding policies may change or be limited depending on circumstances
Please be advised of the following:
- There is a charge to administer medication to your pet while boarding. The cost is determined by how many times a day the medication is given. If you do not bring your own medication, it will be prescribed from our pharmacy and billed to your account.
- There is a $3.50 charge per day if feeding our food during your pet's stay. If you provide food and your pet runs out while here, we will feed our food (Purina EN).
- Baths are done the day of scheduled departure. Pickup should be planned for after 2pm unless otherwise requested.
- If your pet is boarded over a holiday and is not picked up on the scheduled departure date, a one-time additional boarding fee will be added to extend the reservation. To avoid this fee, please contact us in advance prior to end of day on the scheduled departure date.
- Animals left over 10 days beyond their pickup date, without communication from you, will be considered abandoned and disposed of in whatever manner becomes necessary.