In exchange for participation in SOCCER (the “Activity”), organized by ALL THINGS SOCCER LLC located in Texas (“Releasee”), I hereby agree as follows:
1. I, and anyone claiming on my behalf, releases and forever discharges Releasee and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, promises, agreements, disputes, demands, damages, causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have or claim to have against Releasee or any of the Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property
that may be sustained as a result of participation in the Activity (“Claims”).
2. I understand that participation in the Activity involves inherent risks, including risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent paralysis and/or death, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in the Activity.
3. I agree to indemnify Releasee against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in the Activity.
4. This Release for Participation in Event or Activity (“Release”) shall not be in any way construed as an admission by the Releasee that it has acted wrongfully with respect to me or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that I have any rights whatsoever against the Releasee.
5. This Release shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State/Commonwealth of Texas.
6. I have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Release and am freely, knowingly and voluntarily entering into this Release.
Photograph, Video, and Audio Release Agreement In consideration of participating in activities at and/or with ALL THINGS SOCCER LLC, the undersigned, on behalf of myself and any of my minor children (as applicable), hereby grant permission to ALL THINGS SOCCER LLC (and any of its employees, contractors, and hired independent contractors) the right to photograph and or record, using still photography cameras, audio and/or video equipment, our image, likeness and voice. I understand that that the image, likeness and voice may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed for any purposes (commercial, educational or otherwise) and I waive the right to inspect or approve its use. Additionally, I and on behalf of my children, waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the image, likeness or voice. There is no time limit on the validity of this Release, nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed or used. By executing this Agreement, I am acknowledging that I have fully read and understand its terms. If a Participant is a minor child, this may ONLY be executed by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of the minor.