Eligibility to Receive a Scholarship:
1. Scholarships must be requested in advance of the activity.
2. A scholarship can be utilized for any programs including: Our Place Recreation Center, Mower County Special Olympics and Vacations.
3. You must be completely caught up on payments and/ or are currently up to date on a payment plan to qualify for financial assistance.
4. You must have a current Membership paid.
5. You are eligible to receive up to $200 per year in scholarships.
6. You are only eligible for a scholarship equaling up to 50% of any activity fee at a single time.
Rules of Receiving a Scholarship:
1. Must attend all programming sessions (including all practices/tournaments) associated with scholarship.
2. If an activity is missed without a prior cancelation, or approved reason, the participant will need to reimburse LIFE for the cost of that activity.