PURPOSE AND INTENT
RAMM offers a limited number of scholarships to African-American high school seniors in Winnebago County. The purpose of the RAMM scholarship is to recognize and reward personal and academic achievement and to help defray the cost of higher education.
• Must be an African-American high school senior enrolled in a Winnebago County school
• Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
• Must attend an accredited 2- or 4- year college or university.
• SUBMIT APPLICATION NO LATER THAN January 9, 2021.
• A completed online application indicating you plan to attend a 2-year or 4-year college or university.)
• Official transcript containing class rank and ACT/SAT scores.
• Name and email information of two individuals (no relatives) who can provide a reference on your behalf. The applicant is responsible for copying the link below and sending it to each of the references. References must be received by January 9, 2021.
Link For References
• A 500-word essay answering the following:
Describe an event in which you took a leadership role, what did you learn about yourself, what was accomplished, and how did this event impact your career choice?
• Online E-Signature
1. Academic performance based on ACT/SAT scores and high school grades.
2. Extra-curricular activities/employment.
3. Community service.
4. Oral and written communication skills based on personal statements and interviews.
5. Two (2) individuals who provide a reference on your behalf by the deadline date.
All information must be completed and submitted by 11:59 PM on January 9, 2021. Applications and references received after the January 9, 2021 deadline will not be accepted.