CONSENT TO USE THE TELEHEALTH BY DOXY.ME
Doxy.me is a technology service we may use to conduct telehealth videoconferencing appointments. It is simple to use and there are no passwords required to log in.
By signing this document, I acknowledge:
1. Doxy.me is NOT an Emergency Service and in the event of an emergency, I will
use a phone to call 911.
2. Though my provider and I may be in direct, virtual contact through the
Telehealth Service, neither Doxy.me or Simply Communication provides any
medical or healthcare services or advice including, but not limited to,
emergency or urgent medical services.
3. The Doxy.me Service facilitates videoconferencing and is not responsible for
the delivery of any healthcare, medical advice or care.
4. I do not assume that my provider has access to any or all of the technical
information in the Doxy.me Service – or that such information is current,
accurate or up-to-date. I will not rely on my health care provider to have any
of this information in the Doxy.me Service.
5. To maintain confidentiality, I will not share my telehealth appointment link with
anyone unauthorized to attend the appointment.