GREATER TOMS RIVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOUNDATION
2021 AMERICAN INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
American Institute through the Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce Foundation is pleased to offer non-traditional students the exciting opportunity of 1 Full tuition scholarship from American Institute to attend American Institute Toms River Campus.
* Scholarship recipient will be eligible to enroll as a full-time student in the American Institute Toms River campus program of their choice with a scholarship awarded that covers full tuition & fees.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
* Students/residents of the defined geographical location of the Greater Toms River Area. Ex: Toms River, Manchester, Beachwood, Pine Beach, etc. Sending school & home sending district need to be within the Greater Toms River Area. Please note: Preference will be given to Members of Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce, their employees and the children of either.
* Applicants must have: (Note: 2 of 3 elements required )
-been involved in their community in some manner,
-work experience or, School activities
* Applicants must have at least (1) recommendation from a mentor/teacher/coach
* If selected, you will be invited to join us the evening of Monday, June 7th for our Annual Scholarship Cocktail Reception (additional details to follow).
Fields of study include:
Administrative Office Professional, Dental Assisting, Massage Therapy, and Medical Assisting.
For additional information regarding fields of study: https://www.americaninstitute.edu/about-us/
For additional information please contact Danielle Norcross, Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-349-0220.
Completed applications must be received by midnight of April 1, 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered.