"A Players Theatre Christmas"
** PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING **
The Players Theatre Inc. is holding it's end of year SHOWTIME known as "A Players Theatre Christmas". Your participation is invited through an audition process.
- DIRECTOR: Barbara Sherrin
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Greg Frank
- PRODUCTION TEAM: Dan Parlevliet, Amie Frank, Fay Blundell, Jenny Gould
This is a variety concert consisting of 2 x 1 hour acts with a 10min interval.
We will be opening the auditorium for limited seating (subject to our COVID Safe plan) and will be streaming live to the internet.
Tickets will be $20 for in house seating and $10 for online viewers (no concessions).
Our aim is to end what has been an "interesting" year with a bang and to showcase some community talent through song, creative prose, skits, dance and variety acts, all with a Christmas theme.
- Fri, 4th Dec, 6:30pm
- Sat, 5th Dec, 12:30pm
- Sat, 5th Dec, 6:30pm
Our COVID safe plan allows us to have up to 20 people on stage at any one time, so we are limiting the number of total performers to 20, with individual groups/acts capped at 5 people.
However, for larger groups (greater than 5), we will be pre-filming those groups and broadcasting them online, and in the auditorium.
- Sat, 24th Oct from 10am - VOCAL (SINGING) ONLY
- Sun, 1st Nov from 9am - VARIETY/CREATIVE PROSE/SKITS/DANCE
YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTENTION TO AUDITION LATER IN THIS FORM
Please do not "just show up" on the day
WHO CAN AUDITION:
- IN PERSON: Individuals and groups up to 5 people
- All other groups (greater than 5) can audition via a live video link (arranged by us) or pre-record and upload a video audition
PRE-RECORDED VIDEO UPLOADS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE ABOVE AUDITION DATES
ON AUDITION DAY:
- Auditions for in person and live video link are being held at The Players Theatre, 33 Lord Street, Port Macquarie in The Gould Room
- Each audition is allocated a 15min slot.
- This allows you to enter the room, connect any devices to our amplifier (if needed), do your audition and leave, allowing us time to sanitise before the next audition
- Actual performances are to be capped at NO MORE than 5min
- Please be warmed up and ready to go prior to your 15min slot
- Please arrive and be ready outside the main doors of the theatre building at least 5 min prior to your allocated slot
- A marshal will be there to call, and direct you inside when we are ready for you.
- Backing tracks are to be on your device which can be connected to our amplifier (No USB or CD/DVD)
- Only the person/group auditioning are allowed in the Theatre building during their audition slot
- Exception will be made for support people required for medical reasons or parent/guardian of person/s under 18 years of age
- As this is a Christmas concert we would prefer your audition to be Christmas themed
- Tue, 3rd, 10th & 17th Nov, from 7pm - VOCAL (SINGING) ONLY
- Sun, 8th, 15th & 22nd Nov from 2pm - VARIETY/CREATIVE PROSE/SKITS/DANCE
- Tue, 24th Nov, from 7pm - ALL
- Sun, 29th Nov from 2pm - ALL
- Tue, 1st Dec, from 7pm - ALL (only if needed)
- Thu, 3rd Dec from 7pm - ALL (full tech run)
Please ensure you can be available for allocated rehearsal times before submitting your audition registration.
You are NOT required to be a financial member of The Players Theatre Inc. to audition.
However, if accepted to perform, you MUST be a financial member prior to commencing rehearsals and/or pre-recording of performances.
Please visit playerstheatre.org.au for membership details.
Once you submit this form, you will receive an email confirmation with details of your submission. Use that email as your audition acceptance unless we contact otherwise.
If you have any questions and/or comments please email: email@example.com
When ready, Click/Tap NEXT or > (below) to complete your audition registration