YOUR AGREEMENT WITH ANCHOR FULL SERVICE TRAVEL
Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you sign below. Your signature or click will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. Agent for Suppliers: Anchor Full Service Travel (Anchor Travel) acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation (“Suppliers”). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and we have no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund. If requested, we will assist with obtaining refunds due or rebooking trips using future travel credits, but we will charge an additional nonrefundable fee for such services.
2. Risks of Travel and Release: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of any party not under our control, or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illnesses, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov and search for your destination under "Find International Travel Information”. For medical and
health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then find your destination country. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. You assume any risk and danger with your decision to travel and agree to forever release, discharge or hold us, our agents, employees, officers, group leaders, or subcontractors harmless against any and all liability, actions, causes or actions, suits, claims and demands of any and every kind of nature whatsoever which you now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with any risk or danger associated with your travel.
We have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as health affidavit forms, health screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines.
3. Foreign Entry Rules: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel. Passport and visa information may be obtained by visiting the State Department’s Website at www.travel.state.gov
Non-U.S. passport holders should contact the embassies of their destination and transit countries to obtain entrance requirements.
4. Fees and Price Drops: Most travel arrangements are nonrefundable and/or may carry considerable penalty for any changes or cancellations. You agree to pay any travel planning, change, and other fees associated with your travel arrangements. Fees are nonrefundable. If a Supplier drops the price of a trip after booking, we will try to assist you with rebooking if the Supplier allows it, an additional fee may apply. We do not guarantee any refunds or successful rebooking.
5. Price Increases/Supplier Terms and Conditions: U.S. Department of Transportation rules governing the sale of airline tickets alone or combined with a cruise or tour package. Your purchase is subject to supplemental price increases such as increased taxes, fees, fuel surcharges and/or fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government after purchase. Anchor Travel will pass along such increases to you, if required by the supplier. You hereby consent to any post-purchase price increases and authorize Anchor Full Service Travel to charge your credit card for such additional amounts. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions. You may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms
6. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
7. Credit Card Merchant: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
8. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You
agree that the courts in [Isanti County, Minnesota] will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
Please allow plenty of time for various stages of your journey including check-in, security screening, and time in the boarding area.
Some airlines now have fees for checked and/or carry on baggage along with size and weight restrictions. Please check the useful info page for the baggage requirements of many airlines, or visit the airline website directly.
Federal law forbids the carriage of certain hazardous materials, such as aerosols, fireworks, and flammable liquids, aboard the aircraft. If you do not understand these restrictions, contact your airline or go to the Federal Aviation Administration PackSafe website.
U.S. Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) measures for overseas flights. If you are overseas and traveling to the U.S. carrying a cell phone or any electronic device, the battery needs to be charged so it can be turned on for inspection. Powerless devices may not be allowed on the aircraft and could result in delayed travel.